The MiG-19P Farmer was designed by the legendary Mikoyan Design Bureau in the Early 1950’s. The MiG-19 fighter was the Soviet Union’s first true supersonic Interceptor that could exceed Mach 1 in level flight.
Designed to take on enemy fighters and bombers at any time of day or night and in any weather condition, the Farmer was equipped with the RP-5 lzumrud radar in the nose and armed with two NR-30 30mm cannons in the wing roots. The Farmer is also able to carry an array of ground attack weapons that includes S-5M rockets and various general-purpose bombs. It is a lethal interceptor with conventional ground attack capabilities.
We are proud to bring you this exciting addition to DCS World. The Farmer is highly-optimized to work within DCS World and takes advantage of its unrivalled combat environment that only Eagle Dynamics can offer.
Key Features that the MiG-19 Farmer for DCS World by RAZBAM include:
- External flight model that provides realistic performance and flight characteristics
- Highly detailed 3D model and animations
- Highly detailed and accurate 6 DOF cockpit with mouse-interactive controls
- Realistic modelling of the aircraft systems including electrical, fuel, hydraulics, lighting, engine and navigation
- High-resolution 3D model and cockpit textures, including specular and bump mapping as well as deferred shading and Physical Based Rendering (PBR)
- NR-30 30mm Air-to-Air and Air-to-Ground cannons
- Air-to-Air missiles
- S-5M Rocket pods
- Realistic afterburner
- Numerous skins
- Instant action, single, and a campaign
- Interactive training lessons and videos
Early Access Note:
Flight model that provides close to realistic performance and flight characteristics. The flight model is work-in-progress with further refinements coming.