MIRAGE 2000C CHANGELOG
Update 4th March 2020:
- M-2000C Caucasus Campaign:
- M05: Flight Lead now waits for player before taxiing
- M-2000C Coup d’Etat Campaign:
- M01: fixed UAZ refusing to move
- M02: fixed issue with F-5s not engaging friendly helos
- M02: if F5 crashes into the hills before Iranian attack, the mission will no longer fail
- Training missions (Caucasus and NTTR): updates to reflect changes to the module. Added kneeboard pages with instructions to each mission
- ILV cockpit files updated
- Seat height range adjusted
- Fixed issue with INS Panel not working after using JVN Switch
Update 20th Feb 2020:
- Adjusted VTB for new eye point view when added VR pilot
Update 14th Feb 2020:
- Added High Res cockpit pilot body with animations
- Added Pilot patches with different uniform colors
- Updated training mission 1 for Caucasus and NTTR to reflect changes in the module
- Fixed bugs in Coup d'Etat mission 2 and 3 by Baltic Dragon
- Added multiplayer version of the Coup d'Etat campaign (to be found under single missions)
- Updated manual (version 1.1.0)
- Fixed auto-start not continuing past FBW test due to cover condition not being open for switch to activate
- Adjustment seat - Corrected travel to align with actual seat and body movement, Corrected seat/body animation calculation so it goes full extent
Update 12th December 2019:
- RWR display cutting off symbology near the lower area.
- RDI: removed most of the ghosting on targets out of cone
- RDI: contacts, contact displayed at at the VTB botton
- GreenBox radio: MEM shows selected channel freq when in config mode
- CC modes: change all radar elevation/azimuth values
- Boresight not available for 530
Update 27th November 2019:
- 3D Model: RWR display cutting off symbology fixed
- 3D Model: PCA CAS button texture changed
- Coding: RWR & Radar threat library update
- Coding: Covered switches behavior fix
Update 13th November 2019:
- Updated and Added all New textures
- Added English cockpit livery
- Changed Textures to match the color of modern Cockpits used today in the Ada
- Remapped new items and altered existing items older Cockpit Mods will not work!
- 3D Model
- Removed older VHF Analog Radio
- Added newer VHF Digital Radio
- Changed UHF Radio to be more accurate
- Added Hand Lantern
- Changed "Sec Carb" Cover to be more accurate
- Removed Pneumatic Hammers from Canopy Frame (not in operations anymore)
- Changed Canopy Frame to be more accurate
- Changed Ejection Seat adjustment operation
- Changed Ejection Seat Harness
- Added Gun Camera Wiring
- Added NVG Filters
- Added NVG Goggle Mount and Goggles with Carry Bag
- Removed older Eclair Control Unit
- Added new ECM Indicator
- Added/Remodeled various items within the existing 3D model for better edges/shapes and accuracy
- Added JVN/NVG Switch for Night Operations with NVG
- Changed the Flood Lights now used with modern Cockpits used today in the Ada
- Added F-16c to RWR database
- Implemented new Radio
- Implemented new ECM
- Changed Radio stations to match real aircraft - Now 1-20
- Correct Spacing on INS Panel Display
- Enabled Easy Comms with new radio
- Enabled new EEF Button to mute warning lights to match real airframe
- Enabled new NVG’s with multi position interactions
Update 3rd October 2019:
- VTH Radar elevation bar is now visible only in BA2 and BAH modes
- Fix for MAG unlock, slaved and not
- Radar TWS heading arrow fixed
- RDI lock ranges changes for all close combat modes
- Mag lock triangle resized to match radar square
- VTB colors changed to match real one
- RDI contacts detection fix when exiting from close combat modes
- WSC AG memorize feature fix, now will save PCA/AG setting and will reset hud to NAV
- Fix for CNM Neutral (PCA) when pressed in close combat modes.
- RDI in TWS will now have a single bar tracking
- BA2 re enabled as next to BAH
- Radar unlock available only via WSC depress
- TDC position and radar range doesn't reset after unlock or close combat modes exit
Update 4th August 2019:
- Weapons System Command enabled.
- Radar search behavior updated to simulate real radar:
- Radar antenna in TWS will not follow locked target.
- Contact icons can disappear if they are not inside the radar sweep.
- Contact icons now display on which bar they are located.
- Following keybinds are modified:
- Special Modes FWD to Weapons SystemCMD FWD
- Special Modes AFT to Weapons SystemCMD AFT
- Target Unlock/Special Modes Deselect to Weapons SystemCMD Depress
- Updated Mission 06 of the campaign:
- fixed the AI flight lead behaviour. He will now drop bombs from the
- south and return to the anchor point.
- fixed rare problem with the AI flight lead not taxiing.
Update 31st July 2019:
- PCA/HUD logic modified.
- Disabled keyboard input file bug fix.
- MAGIC Select/Visor Down bug fix.
- MAGIC Select improved.
- Specific HUD page for POL.
- POL behaviour fixed.
Update July 17th 2019:
- PCA/HUD logic modified.
-Master Arm functionality modified.
-MAGIC and CAN (AA guns) can only be selected by HOTAS.
-Special modes switch functionality modified.
-RWR Codes updated to include J-11A and F-14B.
Update March 13th 2019:
- Previous fixes now added:
-Weapon positions fixed
Update March 1st 2019:
- Weapon positions fixed
- Cockpit internal lighting improved
- Mission 1 and Mission 12 updates in the Campaign
Update Febuary 13th , 2019:
- Added Overwing Vapor
- External model updated
Updates January, 2019:
- Fixed English cockpit modelling issue
- Fixed reversed Head movement of exterior pilot
- New animation process for Instrument controls
- New animation process Switches and Knobs
- Fixed the pilot's animation of arm in full forward movement
- Fixed visor showing when ejected.
- Fixed Sun glare showing on cockpit instruments
- Fixed minor problem with Roughmet texture on the Vertical RWR.
- M07: removed the Hercules causing problems with taxiing
- M10: corrected AI behaviour and fixed bug where bandits would crash one into another.
- M12: changed the starting time to 9am
- Updated M2000C Afterburner effect
- Easy Radio fixed, allowing use of Radio panel and SR Radio
- Clickabledata.lua fix: springloaded switches + animation speed
- KC-135 BDA replaced by KC-135 MPRS
- Sun glare through canopy fixed
Update 20 December, 2018:
- Added new Pilot (Ejection).
- Added new Pilot in Seat (Ejection).
- Added new Pilot in Cockpit.
- Added new Pilot Uniform variations for Liveries.
- Updated Liveries Description.Lua.
- Updated all aircraft models.
- Updated Cockpit to have Shadow Casting.
- Removed older Livery variations from Liveries Folder to main texture folder.
- Removed VR Pilot temporally to start integration of new more Accurate 3D Scanned VR Pilot.
- Changed pilot model and textures.
- Changed texture names from .bmp.dds and .tga.dds to .dds.
- Fix Light Texture bugs.
Update 13 December, 2018:
- The new pilot integration is coming soon :)
Update 21 November, 2018:
- Corrected RWR code not showing correctly for J-11A, F/A-18C Lot 20, SA-2, SA-3, Flat Face Search Radar, KJ-2000
Update 7 November, 2018:
- Fuel flow corrections added based on new data
Update 26 September, 2018:
- HUD Brightness enabled
- Training missions updated
- Campaign missions updated
- English Cockpit fixed
Update 2 September, 2018:
- Mirage 2000 Official Paint kit is here, We have updated to the latest model and you can download HERE
- Small changes to the campaign missions
Update August 19, 2018:
- Just a quick note, we are working hard on bringing the English Cockpit mod to the Mirage in memory of Gospadin
(Please note this is 's finished and being integrating now).
Update July 18, 2018:
- Added initially empty fuel tanks
- Corrected unable to aerial refuel empty external tanks
- Corrected HUD crack texture
- Fixed external lights flashing inside of cockpit (disco strobe issue)
- Fixed rain drops on HUD glass
- M-2000C Red Flag Campaign by Baltic Dragon released available for purchase
- None ready for update
- Caucasus campaign bug fixes for Mission 01 and Mission 13.